There are no discussions yet.
CareerKIT will offer to the young people who are interested in their own personal and professional development trainings and other educational projects that whey could have access by using their own financial resources, and like this, helping them to integrate in the labor market and to achieve their professional objectives.
In Romania, there are many young people who are interested in their own personal and professional development who, unfortunately can’t afford to pay the necessary training in order to achieve their career objectives.
On the other hand, the negative evolution of the training market in the last years makes that most of the training companies can’t fill their places for the open courses, and like this, having the possibility to donate those places and obtaining in exchange fiscal deduction, according to the Romanian fiscal code.
Also, many multinational corporations are creating educational projects for the young people in order to consolidate their employer brand, but, unfortunately, most of these projects are not advertised enough.
In the same situation are also the students’ NGOs, when they must find participants for their projects.
CareerKIT will add all these opportunities in the same place and will present them to the interested young people, who will be able to obtain them on merit basis, by participating to competitions organized by the partners (especially for the employer brand or NGO projects) or by us.
All the stakeholders of this project will have several benefits:
1. The young people will have access to trainings and educational projects that they wouldn’t be able to pay and will be able to integrate to the labor market more efficiently;
2. The training companies will consolidate their image by participating in a corporate social responsibility project, they will have access to potential corporate clients through their “brand advocates” (employees who participated to their trainings), they will increase their trainings’ notoriety through the competitions and rise their sales on the long run and also will receive fiscal deductions;
3. The multinational corporations will be able to advertise more efficiently their educational projects and like this will consolidate their employer brand and will be able to attract talented young people;
4. The students’ NGOs will be able to advertise more efficiently their educational projects and like this will attract motivated participants and will have positive projects follow-ups necessary to maintain their sponsors or to attract new ones;
5. The society will benefit from these young people’s work because a higher level of education will be transferred to a higher quality of the goods and services they will produce and also because the taxes paid by them will be reflected in the society;
6. The state will reduce its expenses because won’t have to pay the unemployment help incomes for these young people and also will increase its revenues with the taxes they will pay.